Table of Contents
1. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
2. U.S. SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL
3. DOMESTIC COMMUNISM I
4. THE STATE TAX CODE
5. COMMUNIST CHINA & THE U.S. AUTO INDUSTRY
6. SELF – SUFFICIENCY IN ENERGY
7. PROPERTY RIGHTS
8. PRESERVING OUR PUBLIC LANDS
9. GREAT LAKES WATER (with Attachment)
10. THE SOCIALIST REGULATORY AGENCIES
12. SEAT – BELTING
13. THIRD – PARTY BALLOT ACCESS
14. FREE TRADE AREA OF THE AMERICAS (FTAA)
15. COMMUNIST CHINA
16. THE COMMUNIST WAR AGAINST THE POLICE
17. THE JUDICIARY
18. FREEDOM OF RELIGION
19. THE SCHOOLS
20. “GAY MARRIAGE”
23. “CIVIL RIGHTS”
24. INDIVIDUAL AND STATES’ RIGHTS
25. HYPHENATED AMERICANS
26. “WOMEN’S LIB”
27. DOMESTIC COMMUNISM II
28. DOMESTIC COMMUNISM III
1. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
The term: “Affirmative Action”, is absolutely meaningless in itself. It is merely a political slogan. The reality is quotas, however that reality may be denied. It is also: the systematic, legalized, government – enforced discrimination against white males. The argument in favor of it is that it rights past wrongs. The answer to that, is that two wrongs never made a right.
2. U.S. SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL
The America First Party of Michigan is the only political party in the State which advocates total, absolute, strict neutrality in the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. Our completely lopsided foreign policy of the past roughly six decades regarding this conflict has led to our present vulnerability to “terrorism” from the Arab States, and to the ever-expanding features of a domestic Police State in America. Both of these perilous conditions can be eliminated by, and only by, a change in our Middle-East foreign policy: from Pro-Israel, to strict neutrality.
Our foreign policy in this part of the world represents the most egregious violation of President George Washington’s admonition to remain absolutely neutral in foreign conflicts of this kind. Our failure to heed President Washington’s advice can and will only lead to more “terrorism,” a parallel growth (we believe intended) in the New World Order everywhere, and to increasingly draconian police state methods, in America, and, therefore, in Michigan, no matter what else we may do.
3. DOMESTIC COMMUNISM I
“In Russia, communism is dead, but in the West it is a Living Lion.”
These are the words of Soviet dissident Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, spoken in the mid 1970’s. They are truer today than ever before. The Republicans deal with the problem of Domestic Communism by compromising with it, as seen in the June, 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision to allow the University of Michigan to give preferential treatment to the University’s favorite racial minorities during the admissions process. The Democrats embrace Domestic Communism, exemplified by Governor Granholm’s declaration that June is homosexual “pride month” in Michigan.
Domestic communism has crept into every nook and cranny of American life. So whether it’s the EPA or OSHA, the NEA or NOW, the ACLU or NPR, or one of the many other forms taken by this multifaceted beast, the America First Party of Michigan, the Party that fights “for Faith, Freedom, and the Constitution to Put America First,” will not budge. It is the only viable political party in Michigan that stands firmly against this insidious religion on every front.
4. THE STATE TAX CODE
The State tax code has become predatory. Therefore, we propose the following changes:
Cut government spending.
Eliminate the State Income Tax.
The State should not be permitted to tax the necessities of life, i.e: food, heat, clothing, and shelter.
No persons age 65 or over, should be subject to property taxes on their primary residence.
Property taxes for those unemployed for at least one year should be held in abeyance until such time as such individuals are re-employed, or the property is sold.
Following the sale of any property, the taxable value (1/2 of Market Value) of that property shall be set at ½ of the actual purchase price of the property, not ½ of the “assessed value”. The Market Value is the price agreed upon, between the buyer and the seller.
Addendum: This Party stands for permanent, and total, repeal of the Federal Death Tax, otherwise known as the “estate”, or “inheritance tax”, which, under current law, allows the Federal Government, through the IRS, to take as much as 49% of a person’s property, when he dies. (The third of the ten planks in The Communist Manifesto is “Abolition of all right of inheritance.”)
5. COMMUNIST CHINA & THE U.S. AUTO INDUSTRY
The captains of the United States Automobile Industry are openly encouraging their suppliers to move their production facilities to Red China.
The Big three automakers are leading the way by building their own factories there.
The United States Government helps facilitate these moves by providing loans, credits, subsidies, and loan guarantees, either directly, or through the U.S. funded World Bank, to the companies involved. This treasonous and ecomonically suicidal behavior negatively impacts the job market in America, especially here in Michigan (home of Detroit, once know as the automobile capital of the world.)
Red China has become a manufacturing powerhouse, producing everything from paperclips to clothing to electronics. It has done so by cruelly oppressing its citizens, and by utilizing the technical know-how given to it by American businessmen. When China expands and upgrades its automobile manufacturing capabilities to the point where it can mass-produce large quantities of cars for export to the U.S., the impact on the American economy will be devastating.
The America First Party of Michigan supports the raising of tariffs, as perhaps the only, and certainly the most effective, way to stop the fatal exportaton of U.S. automotive jobs and manufacturing facilities to Communist China, a country whose Marxist leaders have sworn to bury the U.S. Remember that Vladimir Lenin said that America would sell the Communists the rope that they would use to hang us.
6. SELF-SUFFICIENCY IN ENERGY
Implement a self-sufficient energy policy, by abolishing the Environmental Protection Agency.
Also: Nuclear Power (energy) is the cheapest, safest, and cleanest form of energy there is. France uses it. Communist China uses it (with our blessing, and support). Both our friends and enemies use it. But we (the United States of America) are not allowed to use it (nuclear power). We have not built a nuclear power plant, in the United States, since the 1970’s. Why? The reasons are purely political (“environmental” – they call it). The whole “environmental” agenda is politically – motivated, in our opinion.
There is oil in the Rocky Mountains. There is oil off-shore (both shores). There is enough oil in the ANWR region of Alaska to supply the equivalent of 33 years of Middle Eastern oil. But we are not allowed to drill for that oil. Bush (our current President) keeps talking about energy independence. But all he does, is praise those in the wind, solar, and geo-thermal, so-called “alternative”, energy industries, which, despite their being politically-correct, in the year 2004, accounted for less than one percent (1%) of U.S. energy consumption.
A free – market, free – enterprise, yes, Capitalist economic system, runs on energy, most of which is presently derived from fossil fuels. Although leftist politicians consider energy profits “obscene”, they (energy profits) are the engine that drives production, exploration, and development of new resources.
In our opinion: the entire “environmental” Agenda, since Day 1 (April 22, 1970 – “Earth Day”, – also Vladimir Lenin’s Birthday), is, and has been driven by, one over-riding motive: the destruction of Capitalism. Due to the inherent resilience of the system
(Capitalism), however, it (the environmental agenda) has not succeeded in this pursuit. It has, however, succeeded in making sure that this country continues to be dependent on foreign oil, and sources of energy.
Therefore: we say: Maintain the system – Capitalism – and get rid of the EPA.
7. PROPERTY RIGHTS
Property rights are the very foundation of a free Republic. It is no accident that the 1st plank of the Communist Manifesto is the abolition of private property. In this country today, we have private ownership of property, but government control of property. That is the technical definition of Fascism, which is a kind of half – way house to full Socialism, where the government both owns and controls all property. However, if you have not the right to do with your property what you choose, you are owner in name only, without the natural rights that accompany ownership.
The two chief methods of abolishing property rights in this country today are: “environmentalism”, and “anti – discrimination” laws. Both are smokescreens for the abolition of private property and the rights that go with it. If individual Americans want to control their own property, which they have worked for and earned, they should repeal any legislation which infringes upon that right. Anything less takes power over private property from the individual, whose property it is, and gives it to the State.
As a consequence of this proposed policy, all zoning “laws”, as well as state and federal laws, which violate private property rights, should be abolished.
8. PRESERVING OUR PUBLIC LANDS
Our public lands are a gift, given in trust to us, from our fathers and forefathers. It should be the State’s obligation to preserve these public lands, for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations. To this end, all monies generated by the State, from the sale of public lands, or generated from the use of public lands, will be placed in trust, for the maintenance of said lands.
9. GREAT LAKES WATER
It is written into our laws that the people of Michigan have an ownership right to the water that lies beneath their property. Not so, says Gov. Granholm, the environmental lobby, and the bureaucrats at the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ). They have used the water diversion issue (of not diverting Great Lakes water to Arizona) to transfer the ownership of ground water from the property owner to the government.
In other words, as with most “environmental” issues, a legitimate need, and a legitimate right (in this case, keeping Great Lakes Water in the Great Lakes), is being used as another weapon in the war on private property rights, by Big Government, leading eventually to State Socialism. This issue (Great Lakes water) is about more than just H2O. It is about personal freedom and private property rights.
For these reasons, the America First Party of Michigan opposes Governor Granholm’s Great Lakes water diversion proposals. While we oppose diverting Great Lakes water to Arizona and the Colorado River, we oppose the transfer of control of Michigan well water from property owners to State Government, which is what Gov. Granholm’s proposal does, via permit fees, permits, and taxes (see Rep. Ken Bradstreet’s article in the September 2004 issue of The Banner, the official journal of the Michigan Conservative Union).
10. THE SOCIALIST REGULATORY AGENCIES
We call for an end to all unconstitutional Governmental regulatory agencies, such as the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency); OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), etc., which neither protect the environment, increase safety, but bankrupt and kill thousands of small businesses, competitive capitalism, and private free enterprise with bureaucratic red tape, costs which they neither can, nor should be made to afford, and only succeed in promoting the eventual end to the great American Middle Class – the Producers, all of which we believe is the real purpose behind the creation and continued existence of these socialistic monstrosities.
The current welfare system is destructive to families and supportive of dysfunctional behavior. It is also redistribution of the wealth, a communist, Marxist requirement for a Socialist society.
The current criteria used for welfare assistance to families must end. The resulting return of money to the private sector, currently confiscated through enormous amounts of taxation, could fulfill all the needs for the care of the disabled, the elderly, and the truly needy. The Government’s involvement in welfare programs breeds huge bureaucracies, in which massive waste and corruption prevail.
12. SEAT – BELTING
Mandatory seat – belting is a tyrannical, insufferable intrusion on the individual’s right to privacy, to the constitutional liberty of the individual, and on the ability of the individual to control the vehicle which he is operating. Safety first, liberty afterwards, say the arbiters of government. Ben Franklin said that makes you worthy of neither. So you may as well shed your seatbelt.
Statistics “prove” that mandatory seat – belting “saves lives”. Records don’t lie, say they (they = the High Priests of Human Welfare). But liars do record.
Seat – belting for children in the back seat is probably a wise course of action for parents. Mandatory seat – belting for drivers is an abominable restriction on the driver’s ability to control his driving. Before you have a death caused by an automobile accident, you have to have the accident first. Forced seat – belting increases the risk of having an accident, in our opinion. Wear it if you want to. But not if you feel it hampers your control of your vehicle. Otherwise, obey current law, wear your seat belt, talk on the cell phone, watch Car TV, play the Internet as you drive, and ask the Lord to keep you from killing somebody else, and/or yourself.
13. THIRD PARTY BALLOT ACCESS
End the two party monopoly controlling the access to the Michigan ballot, by drastically simplifying ballot access for third parties.
14. Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)
The proposed Free Trade Area of the Americas, or FTAA, is nothing more than a duplication of the European Union (EU), in the Western Hemisphere. As such, it is, and is meant to be, like its European counterpart, a regional government, and, as such, just as its European counterpart, it is, and it is meant to be, a stepping – stone to World Government. We oppose all such schemes. They eliminate national borders, national sovereignty, and, ultimately, nations themselves. To those Americans concerned, rightly, about immigration, it should be pointed out that, if this nation joins the FTAA, there will be no more immigration, only migration. Summing up: if this nation becomes part of this hemispheric union, our national independence, for which our forefathers pledged their Lives, their Fortunes, and their sacred Honor, will have
disappeared. This is unacceptable to this Party.
Until, and after, the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA), has been rejected, by both the Congress of the United States, and the Executive Branch, the State of Michigan should secure the border, between Michigan, and Canada.
15. COMMUNIST CHINA
Our relations with this Communist behemoth are shameful and a disgrace. It (Communist China) calls the United States “the enemy”. Yet we not only trade with them (amassing a huge trade deficit), but our government grovels before, appeases, and aids this regime, the most brutal in human history. Our current President refers to this regime as our “ally” in the war against “terrorism”. If the Government of Communist China is our ally, who then is, and should be, our enemy? This Party, The America First Party of Michigan, demands, and the nation needs, an answer to this over – arching question.
The United States should withdraw diplomatic recognition from Communist China, and restore diplomatic relations with Free China (Taiwan).
16. THE COMMUNIST WAR AGAINST THE POLICE
The Communist war against the police is just that: Communist – in its origins, strategy, and goals. It is over 40 years old, is thoroughly politically – motivated, and will not be won unless and until the nation’s leaders, especially its political leaders, identify it correctly, and fight it at that level – the political level.
A good primer for studying this problem, understanding its roots, and contributing to its solution, is: The Communist Attack on U.S. Police, by W. Cleon Skousen, Ensign Publishing Co., Salt Lake City. Copies may be obtained through The America First Party, 22 N. Washington St., Ypsilanti, Michigan.
17. THE JUDICIARY
To curb the runaway judiciary, our Congressmen, in both the House and the Senate must be made to honor their Oaths of office to uphold the Constitution, by helping to enact, under Article III, Sect. 2, appropriate legislation limiting the appellate jurisdiction of all Federal courts, beginning with the Supreme Court; and, if and where necessary, under Article III, Sect. 1, disestablishing reprobate courts which themselves fail to honor their oaths to uphold the Constitution. No amendments to the Constitution are needed. They are not only unnecessary, but are potentially dangerous.
The remedies for all the wrongs and injustices for which constitutional amendments are being proposed are contained within “the four corners of The Constitution” itself. Congress has only to use them, and it must be made to do so.
18. FREEDOM OF RELIGION
The First Amendment to the Constitution mentions nothing concerning the so – called “separation of Church and State,” nor does the body of the Constitution itself. In cases where the courts have used that phrase to prohibit “the free exercise” of religion, they have done so in complete neglect of the fact that, in those cases, there has been “no law respecting an establishment of religion” made by Congress which justifies the courts “prohibiting the free exercise thereof” and, therefore, the courts should be prohibited from reading language into the First Amendment which does not exist. This can be accomplished by Congress exercising its power, under Article III, Section 2 of the Constitution, limiting the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and of all lower courts.
The First Amendment does prohibit the “establishment” of a State “religion”, from which the Framers had escaped, in England. Thus the origin of the phrase “separation of Church and State”, by Thomas Jefferson, in his letter to the Danbury Baptists, in 1802. This was intended to protect the Church from the State, not the State from the Church, which is obvious to all except those who hate God.
Hey, you 501 (C3) Churches: Pay your taxes, and you won’t have to worry about the gov’t coming in and telling you what you can preach. The Supreme Court ruled, in 1942, that: Whatever the government subsidizes, it (the gov’t) has the right to control. So, don’t complain if you lose your tax-exemption (a subsidy) because you preach the Bible as “it is written”. You can’t have it both ways.
19. THE SCHOOLS
1. Get the Federal Government all the way out of
2. Parents whose children do not attend the public
schools should not have to pay public school taxes,
thereby paying twice for their children’s education.
Education is the key to all that we do and become. Our children cannot be competitive, with a third rate education.
The responsibility to educate our youth belongs to the people, in particular to the parents or legitimate guardian of the child, and this right shall not be denied them. In order to give the parents and guardians maximum influence and control over their children’s education, and in order to be able to hold school officials accountable for their actions, public schools should be run by local and independent school boards, whose members are elected in fair elections, free from special interest groups, union and/or other political influence.
All students who have maintained a grade point average equal to, or greater than, 2.0, should be eligible to attend any tax – supported university in the State, for free, with the provision that they maintain that average throughout the duration of their stay at that university.
No public University in the State shall be allowed to admit any student from outside the state until the needs of the students residing inside the State are met.
20. “GAY MARRIAGE”
There is no such thing.
The first Politically – Protected disease.
The Cure: Not one Dime (from Government). That would cure it in a hurry.
George Washington kicked homosexuals out of the Continental Army – permanently, with no possibility of re-instatement.
The practice of abortion shall be considered anathema to this Political Party. “A woman’s right to choose” means, in fact: a woman’s right to kill her baby. In most cases, this is nothing more than a matter of convenience for her. This being so, our Party believes that she should have thought of this earlier.
23. “CIVIL RIGHTS”
Masking as the creator of “equality” for the Black man, the “Civil Rights” movement of the 1950’s and ‘60’s was as phony as its creator: “Dr.” Martin Luther King. King, the serial adulterer, shameless plagiarist, and fellow traveler with Communist subversives, led his people, under the deceptive leadership of “equal rights”, into a greater slavery than the one they emerged from a century earlier.
Though better off economically (some of them), as a result of Government intervention, the black man is far worse off in almost every other way – socially, psychologically, morally, and politically, than ever before.
The America First Party extends its hand to the American Black man, admittedly wronged in the past, with the only plan and Platform for his upliftment, political edification and enlightenment, and ultimate realization of his full potential. The Democrats will keep him (the American Black man) down forever – a mental and political slave. The Republicans will do exactly the same thing, while professing the opposite. The America First Party, alone, offers him true promise and hope, for a brighter future.
24. INDIVIDUAL AND STATES’ RIGHTS
In conformity with the IXth and Xth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, as prescribed under The Bill of Rights, the State must protect the rights of the individual, and the rights of the State, from all unconstitutional acts and usurpations of power by the Federal Government.
25. HYPHENATED AMERICANS
“There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent Americanism.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
26. “WOMEN’S LIB”
Probably the most destructive “movement” in the history of the country.
Having its roots in classical Communism (“The women’s liberation movement is a central part of the American socialist revolution in the making” – Leon Trotsky, 1917), it has destroyed the American family, marriage, created the pro – “choice” (read: abortion) movement, blurred the distinction between the sexes, destroyed sexual identity, legitimitized sodomy, all under the usual phony mantra of “equality”.
Jesus picked 12 male apostles, not 6 males and 6 females. The Bible calls for men to love their wives as Christ loved the Church (Eph. 5:25), and to lead, not follow (I Cor. 11:3). This reversal of roles in American society is not accidental, or “morally” motivated. It is thoroughly political, in its motivation and purpose, and will not be corrected until that fact is faced honestly, and, ensuingly, exposed.
27. DOMESTIC COMMUNISM II
Communism is not dead. Aleksandr Solzhenitzyn said, long ago, that it (Communism) was dead in Russia, but that in the West it was “a Living Lion”. The so – called “collapse of the Soviet Union”, or of Communism in Russia, during the years 1989 – 1991, was not a collapse at all, but, according to Mikhail Gorbachev, the very supposed architect of the “collapse”, in an interview at the Vatican in 1989: “It is wrong to insist, as many in the West do, that this is the collapse of socialism (read: Communism). On the contrary, it means that the socialist process in the world will pursue its further development in a multiplicity of forms” (Emphasis added – Time Magazine, December 11th, 1989).
The Communist Manifesto, of 1848, states the following:
“In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things.”
“The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions…”
These two statements, by Mikhail Gorbachev, and by Karl Marx, 140 years earlier, explain, better than anything else, what is going on in our country today, and, for that matter, what has been going on in it for the past 50 – 75 years. It (the Red Menace, as it used to be called) has literally infiltrated every segment of our society or social order: educational, political, legal, religious, cultural, until there is nothing left, except the people themselves, and they are both the victim and the hope. We must reach the people with Truth, and, if we do that, the people themselves will act accordingly. Some, on the basis of enlightenment, will do the right thing. Others won’t. But, if we do not educate them, there is no hope, either for them, or for this Platform.
28. DOMESTIC COMMUNISM III
Communism is total government. Each of the items listed below are in some way related to the gradual push towards unmitigated centralized power in America. The America First Party is the only political party in Michigan that is standing against this insidious movement on every front.
The answer in the political realm is a return to strict, Constitutional government. The difficulty of instituting this solution is the vast degree to which the country has already surrendered its birthright.
Our cause will be victorious. It is a matter of time. But we must continue to fight. We must run for political office, and while doing so, we must use the opportunity to educate the woefully ignorant electorate as to why our country is in decline. It is not by mistake. America is being swallowed piecemeal by the apocalyptic vortex of Domestic Communism.
National Health Care
Prescription drug benefit for seniors
Gun control laws
Abolition of capital punishment
PETA (People for the ethical treatment of animals)
Separation of Church and State
Food labeling laws
Federal Reserve (Centralized Banking system)
National Organization for Women (NOW)
“The women’s liberation movement is a central part of the American socialist revolution
in the making.” Leon Trotsky, 1917
Women using hyphenated names after they get married: Mary Jones – Smith
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Building restrictions on wetlands
Logging laws that prevent the successful operation of the logging industry
Historic districts: you have to get permission to paint your house. (Most historic districts
are entities of local units of government, but they follow standards & regulations
set by the Federal Government’s Dept. of the Interior)
Automobile emission standards
Material Safety Data Sheets
Mandatory wearing of eye goggles when entering a factory
Dept. of Energy
Dept. of Education
Dept. of Health and Human Services
Dept. of Homeland Security
Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
Office of Economic Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC)
Dept. of Agriculture
Federal Legal Services
LBJ’s “War on Poverty”
The Clean Water Act
Government – mandated Water Levels in Toilets
The Clean Air Act
Government money to research a cure for AIDS
Constant cries of “corporate greed”
The anti-nuclear movement
The pro-solar power movement
Seat belt laws
Mandatory air bag installation
No wrapping for your fast food burger
No disposable diapers
No toy guns allowed – “they teach our children to be violent”
Person arrested for killing a rattlesnake that was attacking him and his daughter
Coyotes seen in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor
Wolves being introduced into the wilds out west
-Child abuse laws – no spanking allowed. Children are taught in schools that they can call the police if their parents “mistreat” them. A mother tries to correct her daughter’s behavior by telling her she cannot visit with a group of kids that the mother knows to be drug users. The child tells the mother that the mother had better let her go or she will call the police and tell them that the mother is abusing her…
-Sexual harassment laws – no winking
-Domestic violence laws – if the police are called to a house they are required by law to
arrest somebody. In the vast majority of the cases, it’s the man, regardless of
what actually happened
A man was arguing with his wife. He deliberately turned his back to her so as not to hurt her. To release his anger, he threw a lamp against the wall, in the opposite direction from where she was standing. The police were called and he was arrested for domestic violence.
A man argues with his wife. He tries to leave the room. She blocks the doorway. He moves her aside and leaves. Two days later he is arrested for domestic violence.
-The term “date rape”
-Illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin. (We always hear about the Columbian drug lords. But it has been documented that the major illegal drug assault of the 1950’s, and beyond, on this country, originated as a Soviet plan to help bring about their goal of destroying America. The Red Chinese got into the game early as growers and producers. Communist agents from the eastern block European nations did most of the foot work in setting up the elaborate distribution systems needed to assure a steady flow of drugs into this country. Columbia is just one of the places where the drugs are grown. In Peru, the Cuban backed Marxist Tupac Amaru and Shining Path terrorist organizations protected the drug growers from the local law enforcement agencies. The terrorists used the money paid to them by the drug producers to help in their violent revolution against the Peruvian government. You won’t hear about any of this in the mainstream media because they are too busy telling us that the Soviet Union no longer exists and that the Red Chinese are our trading partners. And, after all, our friends the Russians and Red Chinese are helping us fight terrorism!)
“No smoking” laws
Warning labels on cigarettes and other items
Law suits against the tobacco industry
Capping aspirin tablet bottles so that neither children nor adults can get into them
The inheritance tax
No Big Macs
No red meat
No manger scenes at Christmas
No prayer in schools
No ten commandments in the courthouse
No pledge of allegiance in school
No Bible teaching in school
–George Washington was a slave owner
–Karl Marx was a great thinker whose meritorious ideas were never really put into practice
The average person under 35 years of age does not know who Douglas MacArthur is
Campaigns against Indian sports logos
“Take back the night” rallies on College Campuses
The emasculation of the American male
Men wearing necklaces
Men wearing earrings
Tattooing is now part of the “lesson plan”, at Corner Co-op Nursery School, in
Brookline, Mass. (Detroit Free Press, 3/19/06)
Teaching grade-school children that homosexuality is normal, just as normal as
With regard to these last two (2) examples, see: Matt. Ch. 18: v. 6; Luke Ch. 17: vs.
Referring to groups of people as hyphenated Americans, such as African – American or
Hispanic – American
National Public Radio (NPR)
Hunger coalitions in churches
Churches teaching the social gospel in place of individual redemption
Security checkpoints at Airports
People losing their jobs for making politically incorrect statements
Hate crime laws
Judges that are too soft on criminals
The LA riots
Riots in Benton Harbor, Michigan
Riots outside Buffalo Wild Wings, Pearl St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Police accused of “Police brutality”
Police being called “Pigs”
Civilian review boards
Police seen as the enemy
Lawsuits brought against individual police officers in situations where they were
following police protocol and they were just doing their job
In general, the attempt to make it difficult, if not impossible, for the police to do their job
Gov’t run or gov’t financed childcare programs
NEA (National Education Association)
The “new math”
Wide spread use of drugs to treat questionable disorders like “Attention deficit disorder”
The Beatles (Domestic & International)
Christian rock music
Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers S
The acceptance and wide usage of foul and uncouth language
Ponytails on men
The lack of manners
Widespread sexual promiscuity
Unwed couples living together
The gay rights movement
Homosexual couples receiving the same job benefits as married heterosexual couples
Homosexual couples adopting children
Rights for cross dressers
Homosexual characters appearing as healthy and normal in TV shows and movies
Employees that cannot write an understandable sentence
Bank tellers making errors that result in $2,000.00 errors on your bank statement.
Patricia Ireland has been hired to become the chief executive officer of the Young
Women’s Christian Association (YWCA). Ireland is the former leader of
the radical feminist group NOW (National Organization for Women) and
according to some reports, she is a lesbian.
Road signs that use diagrams instead of words
States being required to administer drivers license tests in Spanish, rather than requiring applicant to learn English
Mandatory handicap entrance ramps to privately owned buildings
The failed effort to convert the USA to the use of the Metric measuring system
The gigantic trade deficit that the USA has with Communist China
The closure of military bases in the USA
The fact that the USA has no weapons to defend our mainland against incoming nuclear tipped missiles
Not allowed to use the word niggardly
Cultural organs and/or the liberal elite that are promoting domestic communism:
Schools and Universities
Liberal lawyers and judges through the judicial system
Democratic Party – initiates the ideas or programs
Republican Party – legislates watered down versions of the ideas or programs in the name
Rock and Roll music, rap music, and everything thing in between.
Def jam poets
Homosexual and feminist fashion designers in the clothing industry
Journalists and writers of TV programs
Institutions under attack:
The local police
Traditional Western Culture
All of the Arts (Music, painting, sculpting, literature, poetry, etc.)
The system of checks and balances
The U.S. Constitution
Vladimir Lenin once said: “We must hate. Hatred is the basis of communism.”
The Communist Manifesto, by Karl Marx, clearly states that communism seeks the
abolition of the following:
Abolition of private property
Abolition of the family
Abolition of countries
Abolition of eternal truths, such as freedom, justice, etc.
Abolition of all religion
Abolition of all morality.
It calls for a “heavy progressive or graduated income tax.”
It calls for the “abolition of all right of inheritance.”
It calls for a centralized bank with “an exclusive monopoly”.
It calls for centralizing the means of communication and transport in the hands of the government.
It calls for “free education for all children in public schools.” Of course, the schools are government controlled.
The Communist Manifesto says: “In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things.” “The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions…”
Communism is a religion. It is a living, breathing, all consuming religion. And like the devil himself, the greatest feat of communism was to convince the non-communist world that communism is dead.
The devil does not exist. Communism is dead. And we are left with the “don’t worry, be happy” utopia described above, not in the Soviet Union, but in the United States of America!!
Since the list of examples of Domestic Communism seems to be almost endless, we have decided to add, to the previous five (5) or so pages of examples, an appendix, which lists still more examples of Domestic Communism.
APPENDIX (to the previous document):
1. Gender-neutral (Women’s Lib) Bible “translations”
2. The term “Ms.”, used to address both married and un-married women, so as to negate the difference between the two, and to avoid offending those who are offended by the terms Mrs. and/or Miss.
3. “Chairperson”: the designation given for Chairman or Chairwoman, so you will not know whether it is a male or female that holds the position – another benefit of women’s lib.
5. Pro-Communist, Socialist Union Leaders (e.g. Walter Reuther, Leonard Woodcock, Douglas Fraser, John Sweeney, et al). The one Union Leader of the past half-century who stands out, as an exception to this list, is former AFofL President George Meany, who was the only leader, of any kind (in the United States), to give Soviet dissident anti-Communist Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn a platform from which to speak, after U.S. President Gerald Ford, and U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger refused to let Solzhenitsyn speak at the White House.
6. Banning the use of Land Mines in non-Communist countries.
7. Fathers taking maternity leaves after their wives have a baby.
8. Stay-at-home dads.
11. “Glass ceilings”
12. In the National Hockey League: 1 point for an Overtime Loss (United States & Canada).
13. “consciousness – raising”
14. “conflict – resolution” (Courses in, et al)
15. The Paul Robeson “Black Heritage” Postage Stamp.
16. The force-feeding, and forced consumption of, the Theory of Evolution, and its desired result: the belief that Man is an animal, and, consequently, no matter how high the form of same, does not possess a soul.
17. The religion of recycling, mandatory in some areas (a branch of environmentalism, and an industry far more expensive than dumping trash ever was).
18. The “Fannie Mae – Freddie Mac” Socialist Home Loan Industry.
19. “Fat Liberation”
20. Male Hurricanes.
21. The term, and, the largely manufactured – state of the existence of, “Homelessness”: specifically, a casualty of the Vietnam War.
22. The term: “Quality of Life”. A euphemism invented in the 1970’s. The World Health Organization, a creation of the United Nations, defines the term as “a complete state of physical, mental, and social well – being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. That is a completely Orwellian definition. The literal, or dictionary, definition, is exactly as written: quality of life, whatever that may be for whomever it is meant to apply to. The term, as it was invented during the 1970’s, and as it is euphemized by the World Health Organization, really was invented for the purpose of white – washing the fact that the “quality of life” in the 1970’s was bad, and has been bad ever since, due primarily to the 1960’s.
23. The term: “Social Justice”. A euphemism for Socialism, meaning, essentially (to the people who use the term “social justice”), that everyone should have the same amount of money. And: beyond this – it sounds like class warfare to us. The same people who talk about “social justice”, also talk about “social equality”, without ever defining (deliberately, we believe) the latter. Rosa Parks, the famous lady who sat on the bus, talked every chance she got, about (a) “racial equality”; and (b) “social equality”. While we have no problem with the first of these (a), we do, with the second (b). The Declaration of Independence says “that all Men are created equal”. (Emphasis added). That simply means that every individual soul is equal in the sight of God. Beyond that, any kind of “social equality” necessarily depends on class warfare. Get out your Marx, boys, because that’s what this is really all about, even though most of the people who spout the line, probably don’t know it.
24. “Awareness”. After the ‘60’s demolished everything, we were supposed to become aware of everything, especially the things demolished, but now nearly everything.
25. Hate Crimes. Crimes committed against minorities and homosexuals only, not against white, heterosexual males.
26. Environmentally friendly toilet paper.
27. “Making a difference”. Not making a difference.
28. “Being There”. Maybe.
29. “Reaching Out”, but never far enough.
At any rate, these three (#’s 27, 28 & 29) serve as inadequate substitutes for confronting the unpleasant truth, described in the previous 8½ pages.
30. “change”. Always towards socialism.
Perhaps now is the time to state that all dictatorships, whether of one man, one party, or of the “proletariat”, use words as their most important weapon; first, to subjugate the people into ignorance, and then, into compliance and submission: by changing the literal, objective, dictionary meaning of words to what the dictatorships want them to mean. In this way, words become, instead of a means of communication, the most indispensable weapon of warfare: propaganda. If this is true, and the preceding “definitions” are accurate examples of it, then we, in America, have been living in a Communist dictatorship for some time now, without knowing it, which is essential to maintaining it. Psychological dictatorships eventually become overt, outward ones.
31. “Activist.” Originally, in the 1960’s & 1970’s: a Communist. Now, the term is applied to anyone who is politically very active, either on the Right or Left. This is a good illustration of how Communese has been applied to the language in general.
32. “Dumbing – down.” In contrast to many of the above deliberate changes and outright reversals of the meanings of words, this term, whether by accident or intention, is amazingly accurate. Although chiefly used to describe the educational process employed by the public school system in the U.S., it also describes, just as accurately, the process used by the entire communications network, which includes Academia, media (print and other), government, entertainment (including music and the arts), in dumbing down the entire population. Whether or not the use of the term is intentional or accidental, we believe the process itself is intentional beyond doubt.
33. “Self – esteem”. A term which caught fire largely during the 1990’s. It was, and is, meant, in a personally subversive way, to replace genuine self – confidence. To esteem something is not the same thing as to have confidence in it. An intentionally subtle, but important, difference, one that, by intention, undermines confidence, and promotes esteem. See: Luke: Ch. 16, v. 15. Also: I Corinthians: Ch. 5, v.6; and: Galatians: Ch. 5, v.9.
34. Actually, the “dumbing – down” of American Public School students, and, at the same time, teaching them “self – esteem”, are part of the same process, though God only knows how the former helps the latter.
35. “second – class citizen”. Anyone who doesn’t get what he wants.
36. “The dignity and equality of all people(s)” – More Communist jargon for a Socialist society.
37. “Inclusion.” See Matt: Ch. 7, vs. 13 – 14; Isaiah: Ch. 5, vs. 13 – 14.
38. Woman (in greater Detroit) who killed her husband with a sledgehammer, an ax (hitting him 15 times), and stabbing him 21 times, because he abused her, then leaning over his dead body, asking him: “Why did you do this to me?”, claiming self – defense.
39. “Liberals” who say that a woman has the “right” to kill her completely defenseless and innocent baby in the womb, but that capital punishment for convicted first – degree murderers is “cruel and unusual punishment.”
40. Re – capping the above two (2) items: If the woman who killed her husband with an ax, hitting him 15 times, slashing his throat, and stabbing him 21 times, is convicted of first – degree murder, sending her to the electric chair would no doubt be “cruel and unusual punishment” to some people, right? Fortunately for them, there is no capital punishment in this state (Michigan).
41. “Non – violence; peace”. No opposition to Communism. See: Daniel: Ch. 8, vs. 23 – 25 (esp. v. 25).
42. The use of the word: “Power.” On the contemporary political scene, it began in the early 1970’s, with the so-called “Black Power” movement, which, by its own admission, based its political philosophy on Maoist Communism. Along with this came the so-called “power salute” – the clenched-fist salute. In reality, though, the clenched-fist, so-called “power salute”, traces its origins to the traditional Communist clenched-fist salute, going back at least 100 years, to the early 20th century, as any true, red-blooded Communist will tell you. Now, however, both the clenched-fist salute, and the term, are used almost everywhere, and by interests as divergent as: football players who score touchdowns; golfers who make holes-in-one; and people who sell cell phones, the latest example of the last being: Ann Arbor Wireless, which advertises a “Holiday Power” phone, for $24.99, in the Thursday, Dec. 9th, 2004 edition of the Ypsilanti Courier.
True power, however, is explained in Psalm #62, verse 11: “God hath spoken once; Twice have I heard this: That power belongeth unto God.”
43. “Be all you can be”. Which probably isn’t much. (New Join the Army slogan). Actually, this (slogan) isn’t bad, as long as you remember what Jesus said: “without Me ye can do nothing.” (John 15: 5 b).
44. Anonymous phone calls, right before elections, telling you not to discriminate against certain people, because of “who they are”. We often hear people today, say: “This is who I am!” We don’t know whether “Who I am!” is the same person as “who they are”, but we hope not.
By the way, who are you? After eleven pages of this stuff, you should be beginning to find out the answer to that question.
45. The National Anthem sung as a pop song, by a pop “singer”.
46. Changing the National Anthem to “America the Beautiful”. Though “America the Beautiful” is an incredibly beautiful song: read all four (4) verses of “The Star-Spangled Banner”, learn some (true) American history, and you will know why changing the National Anthem to “America the Beautiful” is a bad idea.
47. “Aggression”. A term used primarily by anti-Americans, against Americans.
48. “respect”. A term now meaning: give it to people who don’t earn it, and probably don’t deserve it.
49. “Tolerance”. Same as: “Inclusion”. See # 37, above.
50. “Diversity”. On our nation’s coins are written the words (in Latin): “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, meaning: Out of Many, One. That has been deliberately reversed to: Out of One, Many. The result has been division, not unity, as we believe the reversal intends it to be. We now have “diversity” training, often compulsory, in academia, the public schools, the corporate world, Law Enforcement, and in just about every area of American life. This is supposed to promote “tolerance”, “inclusiveness”, etc., all of which have been dealt with above. In reality, it has created problems where none existed; suspicion, fear, distrust, competitiveness of the wrong kind; and the lack of love, all of which are the opposites of what is supposedly “intended”. Isn’t something wrong here? Caesar called the strategy “divide and conquer.” We believe the strategy is the same here, only the enemy isn’t Caesar.
We believe the goal of all of the above, is the creation of the U.S.S.A. – the United Soviet States of America. If the people who run things have their way, and are successful in this, they will no longer need the U.S.S.R., which, despite all deceptive appearances to the contrary, still exists.
51. The term: “demeaning”. Presumably, when somebody pricks your balloon, thereby lowering your self-esteem.
52. Secretaries are now “Administrative Professionals”.
53. Janitors (which the authors of this document were) are now “Environmental Technicians”. (Johnny-mop that Pollution, man.)
54. The terms “Secretaries” and “Janitors” are now deemed to be “demeaning”.
55. Crippled people are now “physically challenged”.
56. Crazy people are “mentally challenged”.
57. Chronologically-challenged means: old.
58. The terms: crippled, crazy, and old, are now deemed “demeaning”, which they probably are.
59. All of the above new descriptions of jobs, careers, professions, or human conditions (#’s 52, 53, 55, 56, 57) are supposed to help raise self-esteem, and to promote feeling equal, whether actual equality exists or not. This is managed equality, and somebody is doing the managing.
60. By now you can see how the language is being engineered to control thought, behavior, and society. This would be a good time to refer back to the Paragraph immediately following # 30, above.
61. A Jesse Jackson Special: “The Democratization of Capital.” Read (again): Socialism, which is: the re-distribution of wealth, by government (who else?). Of course, Jesse would never put it that way, or the people might understand. Of course (again), Jesse Jackson, like virtually all Socialists, lives the life of a Super-Capitalist. If “Socialists” like Jackson, Teddy Kennedy, John Conyers, and on and on ad infinitum, were honest, they would tell you: “It’s Capitalism for me, and Socialism for everybody else”.
62. Multilingualism. Part of “diversity”. The movement to divide the country into many different cultures, rather than to encourage assimilation into one common American culture, as was the practice in the past, is subversive in the extreme, and is directed at destroying, not “diversifying”, the nation. It is succeeding as planned. The solution is: not to reject people because they are “different”, but to encourage them to submerge their differences, in the interest of a common Americanism, and to “celebrate” that, rather than their differences. Then we will be doing what Jesse Jackson says, disingenuously, is: “giving Peace a chance”.
63. “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;..…, Saith the Lord of Hosts”. (Mal: 3:11).
and, better yet:
64. “Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain,” saith the Lord, “who destroyeth all the earth; and I will stretch out Mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. And they shall not take from thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; But thou shalt be desolate for ever,” saith the Lord.
Jeremiah: Ch. 51; vs. 25-26.
– 21st Century King James Bible.
65. Prohibiting school children from playing Tag, at recess-time, on school grounds, because the child getting tagged, is the victim of “violence”, and risks being emotionally “scarred” for the rest of his life.
66. Ask the Lord to roll down another rock.
67. Requirements for working (as an announcer) for NPR (National Public Radio):
- If you are a woman: You must talk through your nose – the nasal, “feminist”, sound – it’s so sophisticated. Or else (and it’s probably easier), just quack like a duck.
- If you are a man: talk, either
a) like a woman, or
b) like a fog-horn. – witness the guy who follows each on-the-hour national news broadcast with: “Support for NPR comes from …”, etc., the largest single source of support never being mentioned, however: the U.S. taxpayer – this source putting the lie to the claim, made constantly over local NPR stations that: “This is ‘listener-supported’ radio.” In reality, it is listener, and non-listener, supported radio. Thomas Jefferson said of such enterprises: “to compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves or abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.” This (Jefferson’s statement) applies even more to federally-funded elections, and the notorious FEC (Federal Election Commission). As for NPR (National “Public” Radio): it is really National Socialist Radio. As the French say: “ La Publique, c’est moi”.
68. “Progressive”. Socialist.
69. “Reactionary”. Not Socialist.
70. As an Addendum to the above addenda, we would like to include a Commentary on the 2004 – 2005, Season-long, National Hockey League “lockout”:
The Players’ Rebuttal
Yeh, well we don’t want a penny more than we’re worth. The league says they’re havin’ money problems, and a bunch of teams are goin’ under, but they just say that, cause alls they want is a salary cap. They need to listen to the other side of it. They’re bargaining in bad faith. Well, they’re gonna find out that we’ll never accept a salary cap, no matter what they say.
Anyways, the game is about more than economics. It’s not our fault that some teams are hurting. They need to be better at marketing. Like, they should market us better, so more people will watch. And, what about the people that sell popcorn, the ticket takers and the zamboni driver? They’re the one’s I feel sorry for. They’re the one’s that really get hurt by all this mess. Who’s gonna pay their mortgages? And what about Prongs? The other day they made him sign a one-season contract for 10 million dollars. Boy, was he ever ticked off. He was expecting a two-season contract. What’s he gonna do? But the owners don’t care about any of that.
Well, we’re not gonna let them push us around. Ya know, we make our living knocking guys around on the ice, and, it won’t be any different in the boardroom. I mean, we know how to play tough and the players are totally unified on this thing. So, while some of us are playing in Europe, or, on a bobsledding team, if the league tries to have a season without us, none of our guys will play in that, because, our guys know that if they play, we will remember that for a long time and the ones that play will have to answer to the ones who didn’t play. And that won’t be pretty. I’m glad we’re all unified on this.
And no one ever says anything about the fans. Look what this lockout is doing to them. I mean, the league just wants their salary cap, and they don’t care about anything else. But don’t worry, this fight isn’t over yet…
The last clause of the above Commentary, should be taken as prophecy, regarding this entire Plank # 28.
71. Women in the Military, and on active Police duty.
During World War II, women served in back-up roles, in the “Waves”, or the “Wacs”, in factories, or even more domestic-type roles. They (the women) backed up the men who fought the war, at the front. They didn’t compete with them (the men), for “equality”. Betty Friedan hated this, of course, because Betty Friedan, before writing “The Feminine Mystique”, which kicked off the modern “Women’s Lib” movement, was a 30-year functionary of the Communist Party, U.S.A. “Ms.” Friedan was such a dedicated Red, that she supported, as all dedicated Reds were expected to support, the Hitler – Stalin Pact, of 1939.
72. The Black Leadership’s War against America.
This isn’t a “racist” statement. It is a statement of fact. And the war’s primary victims are the Black people. It (the war) has reached such proportions that, today, if a black person is not a communist (in spirit, if not in name), he, (or she), is, automatically, an “Uncle Tom”, or, an “Aunt Jemima”.
73. The ongoing smear campaign against Sen. Joseph McCarthy.
74. The prostitute News Media, in this country. The 19th century Irish poet-writer Oscar Wilde described this better than we can: “The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing. Journalism, conscious of this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their demands.” To “journalism”, Wilde could have, and would have, added (had he lived long enough): television, radio, the movies, and the Internet.
75. Liberal theologians and Bible “translators” changing the word “judgment”, in the Hebrew Old Testament, to “justice”, virtually every time the word “judgment” appears. Are they (these theologians & “translators”) afraid of something? Are they using the Bible to promote a political agenda – in this case: “social justice”, or, to be exact, socialist justice? We suspect that the answer to both of these questions is: yes; and: that the second (2nd) “yes”, is, at least, partly motivated, by the first (1st) “yes”.
76. College students, via representation on faculty committees, deciding who should be on the faculty. “Democracy”, you know.
77. The Communist infiltration of the OSS. The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was created, by the United States government, to serve as an intelligence organization, during World War II. The OSS was the predecessor to the CIA. The following list is only a small portion of the Soviet agents who held important positions within the OSS: Duncan Lee, special assistant to William Donovan, the chief of the OSS, Maurice Halperin, chief of the Latin American Division of OSS, J. Julius Joseph, of the Japanese Division of OSS, Helen Tenney, of the Spanish Division of OSS, Milton Wolff, recruited Communists into the OSS, Leonard Mins, OSS Russian interpreter, George Wuchinick, helped promote Communist triumphs in Yugoslavia and China, Lillian S. Traugott, worked with underground organizations throughout Europe, and Thomas Babin, member of Soviet military intelligence (GRU).
78. William Donovan’s, and other OSS leaders’, treasonous refusal to remove known Soviet agents from the OSS.
79. The Communist infiltration of the CIA. The Soviet moles, who were never removed from the OSS, easily acquired work with the CIA, after the OSS shut down, in 1945. Proof of a continued Communist presence in the CIA is found in names like Blake, Philby, Burgess, and Maclean, from the 1950s and 1960s, Anthony Blunt, 1979, and John Cairncross, Theodore Hall, and Aldrich Ames, from the 1990s. All of these men were proven to be Communist agents, working within either the CIA, or the British MI-6.
80. The continuing emasculation of the FBI, which started shortly after J. Edgar Hoover’s death, in 1972. Under Hoover’s direction, the FBI was vigorously anti-communist. Hoover built the bureau into the most effective and patriotic intelligence organization in the world. Contrarily, today, FBI agents spend their time investigating people who attend pig roasts, to discover whether or not they are guilty of hate crimes against Muslims and Jews.
81. “Turning back the clock” = stopping the advance towards full Socialism.
82. “Mean-spirited”. Anything that the ADL, ACLU, or the Left doesn’t like.
83. “Cleavage” – women in ½ – dress. This is a “slippery slope”, leading to the bottom of the slope, except, perhaps, in cases where there is little or no slope. This latter could be termed the flat-chested cleavage. But: better little than nothing, right? Or is it all wrong, from the top on down?
84. Cleavage II – in, or from, the rear.